TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Need Qualified University Oral English Teachers

Last post 08-09-2017, 6:35 AM by josephmerry. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-20-2007, 3:49 AM 7474

Need Qualified University Oral English Teachers

We are recruiting English Teachers in Mongolia to teach 18-22 years old  .We offer you high salary depending on the teaching numbers, your qualification and experience, free apartment, 2200RMB traveling fees and paid holiday. We also give you medical insurance. We need native English speakers from USA,UK,Australia,Canada and New Zealand. With Bachelor degree, Having TEFL/TESL/TESOL certificate is preferred

I am sure that you will have an unforgetfull time at our school to work!

If you want to know more information, please see

http://www.teachincollege.cn/manage_Employer_job.asp?id=617

•  10-13-2016, 3:32 AM 900111 in reply to 7474

Re: Need Qualified University Oral English Teachers

This is very good opportunity for those who wants to be a English teacher! And the package you are offering is also great ! 
    best essay buying site
  •  07-04-2017, 9:53 AM 904390 in reply to 7474

I really love this post I will visit again to read your post in a very short time and I hope you will make more posts like this. 
    vaping
  •  07-21-2017, 2:19 AM 904612 in reply to 904390

this is very good possibility for folks who desires to be a English teacher! And the bundle you're imparting is also exceptional ! write my paper
  •  08-09-2017, 6:35 AM 904867 in reply to 904612

This is very good opportunity for those who wants to be a English teacher! And the package you are offering is also great !
    write my essay
View as RSS news feed in XML