TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Dissertation Work

Last post 10-26-2016, 12:56 AM by elliejames. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-27-2008, 11:09 AM 38801

Dissertation Work

My name is Kimberly Roff and I am a Ph.D. student conducting research needed for my dissertation. The purpose of this research is to examine teacher education programs available in Costa Rica. This study will allow me to discover the educational foundation, and support systems, that teachers are being given, and gauge how prepared these teachers are for their professions. The analysis of this research will be used to see if either system (US or Costa Rican) can provide the other with strategies to enrich teacher preparation programs.

I was inquiring to see if any of you are or know anyone who is a teacher in the US but has been exposed to Costa Rican education. If you are interested in helping me tih this research a survey will be given to pre-service, as well as current teachers, to assess teacher education programs as well as teacher retention methods. An interview will also be conducted at a time and a place convenient for you. The survey will take about 10-15 minutes to finish and the interviews will take about 30 minutes. The research will be taking place within the next couple of weeks as I am waiting for Institutional Review Board approval. After reading this, please ask any questions you have before agreeing to be part of the study.

Thank you for your time in reading this. I appreciate any help you can offer.

Kimberly Roff
  •  04-27-2015, 1:01 AM 877344 in reply to 38801

Re: Dissertation Work

Dissertation writing is too long boring task for many students and they hand this task over to online dissertation help and they are proficient to do it, without them they could not succeed.

•  08-24-2015, 4:40 AM 879790 in reply to 38801

A dissertation or final year project, as a form of assessment differs from other. The point of the dissertation corp is that it's independent work that's less guided
  •  09-30-2016, 7:24 AM 899892 in reply to 879790

I think this is very good project to join . Unfortunately i am not belongs to this region but surely you will find some good friends soon in this project . 
  •  10-26-2016, 12:56 AM 900311 in reply to 38801

Dissertation work is more than critical. It requires professional skills and prolongs writing hours, which are usually impossible for the students to spend. Hereby, using dissertation writing services remains their first priority. 

View as RSS news feed in XML