TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Spelling

Last post 08-13-2017, 6:16 AM by axel4770. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-09-2014, 12:49 PM 873382

Spelling

I am working with a struggling first grader who has tested low across the board in areas of literacy. Currently, one area that we are working to improve is spelling scores. Any suggestions of fun ways to do this? He's a very active boy who doesn't care much for school, so I'd really like to focus hands-on activities, and activities which incorporate movement or technology. I welcome all suggestions! Thank You. 
  •  12-29-2014, 7:00 AM 874478 in reply to 873382

Re: Spelling

Hi there~~ My daughter is now learning spelling online after school. She enjoys this online learning way. Maybe this boy can have a try. We are using this site beestar. The spelling worksheets are challenging. There's also reward, like Honor Roll, which encourage kids to study hard. I think kids of primary school age are always interested in challenging things:)
    Lisa
  •  08-10-2016, 5:51 AM 899184 in reply to 873382

Many kids find it very difficult to cope up with spellings. It is very hard for teachers to correct them. Even adults have problems with spellings. It would be very helpful if someone could share some tips to learn spellings easily.
  •  01-05-2017, 6:33 AM 901420 in reply to 873382

Spelling is an important factor that determine the quality of our writing. I am  a literature teacher. I have seen so many students facing the problem of spelling. I suggest them to contact the term paper writing service that providing online tips to solve the spelling errors.
  •  07-26-2017, 1:52 AM 904691 in reply to 901420

Spelling is an essential factor that decide the first-class of our writing. i'm  a literature instructor. i've seen such a lot of students facing the problem of spelling. I suggest them to contact the essay writer that providing on line hints to solve the spelling mistakes.
  •  08-10-2017, 7:00 AM 904883 in reply to 873382

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be exciting to read content from other authors and practice something from their web sites. Also check for best laptop brands by quality
  •  08-13-2017, 6:16 AM 904930 in reply to 904883

Thanks for sharing this post!! it was great!! i would like to know more!!
View as RSS news feed in XML