TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Job Questions

Last post 02-03-2017, 5:17 AM by RichardHinton. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-09-2007, 10:04 AM 2663

Job Questions

Hi,

I recently accepted a position with another school, signed an acceptance of employment sheet, and now maybe offered another job in my first choice school.

What can I do?  Am I in any legal bind by revoking my acceptance letter?

Thanks,

•  06-11-2007, 8:59 AM 2722 in reply to 2663

Re: Job Questions

Don't know about the legal stuff . . . but it sounds like the first job is a sure deal.  Be careful.  Maybe next year is a better time to move schools.  Who knows?  The first school might turn out better anyway.
  •  06-16-2007, 8:56 PM 2979 in reply to 2663

This stuff happens more than you know. My district will let a teacher out of a contract if they are contacted by a certain day in the summer. If I were you, though, I'd be sure the school you prefer is definitely hiring you.  Otherwise, you may end up subbing at lots of schools!
  •  02-03-2017, 5:17 AM 901855 in reply to 2663

There are many sources available on the internet which provides the interview questions along the fine answers. Some of the sites also provides the ozessay.com.au discount to get login and practice with the provided questionaire list. Well I hope this information would be helpful to many job seekers.
View as RSS news feed in XML