TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

What is your favorite mobile application for study tool?

Last post 04-01-2017, 12:00 PM by sunnyydv27. 15 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (16 items)   1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-01-2012, 7:23 AM 729572

What is your favorite mobile application for study tool?

Hello, I am looking for teachers willing for a phone call / email tomorrow. I am developing a mobile application tool that helps studying for students and allows teachers to see metrics. You can tell us your favorite mobile application for study so that I can decide what is suitable for teachers needs. Thank you
  •  11-09-2015, 2:08 AM 884098 in reply to 729572

Re: What is your favorite mobile application for study tool?

E-Portfolio is a great way of organizing and presenting excellent works, not only for school presentations but also in the real world during job hunting expeditions. Even after getting the liked job, it could also be used to impressed superiors with solid presentations. It can be used by students in all age groups and allows students to organize documents, graphics, audio files, presentations and afford archiving of permanent learning process in the academic journey of life.

More...
  •  01-09-2016, 5:47 AM 890267 in reply to 729572

Representation of skills. I appreciate stuffing the nice application easier to help get studies.most excellent thought. 
    buy dissertation by dissertationmall
  •  02-16-2016, 1:53 AM 893806 in reply to 890267

Children need to take ownership of their learning, and one way that teachers and parents can help is by providing the right guidance and materials. Help students set time aside in their homework routine or school day and ask them to review key terms and concepts they've learned. The flashcard apps in this post can be used to build independent study skills in children. help with dissertation writing
  •  02-24-2016, 8:11 AM 894580 in reply to 729572

You can search for soe mobile application ventures online that are helpful for both understudies and staffs or by getting help from the accomplished web improvement administration organization. Essay Writers For Hire
  •  02-24-2016, 9:15 AM 894584 in reply to 894580

already gone through that.great info  get it
  •  03-09-2016, 5:43 AM 894910 in reply to 893806

Frequently my little cousin use application for its study one I remember what he mostly use name "Exam Vocabulary Builder" and many other as well are being in its usage. Do my math homework. I just prefer reading it due to interesting subject. and considered various types of amazing answer.

•  07-19-2016, 7:52 AM 898846 in reply to 894910

Frank

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work. https://s3.amazonaws.com/pestcontrolservices/wausau-pest-control.html
  •  09-17-2016, 4:39 AM 899700 in reply to 729572

There are lot of study applications that are used as best study tool. These apps are like different dictionaries. However there is Udemy and W3 Schools that are awesome and used for best study tools.  Dissertation writing service
  •  11-15-2016, 2:30 AM 900646 in reply to 729572

There are tons of mobile applications you can use for study tool. Search for your need and get the help according to your links. Also share those applications links here so we can also take advantage from those sources.
    business studies assignment writing help

•  11-22-2016, 2:11 AM 900752 in reply to 729572

There is this tool which helps the teachers to see the performance chart of the students on a graph. It will also help in predicting the outcomes of low performing students. It is called Student success system. ( https://www.d2l.com/products/student-success-system/ ) I usually use it on my laptop. I don't know, whether the application works for smart phones. It's an interactive tool and been very helpful in assessing the students. Maybe this can help get some ideas.
  •  02-15-2017, 6:29 AM 902065 in reply to 900752

Children need to take ownership of their learning, and one way that teachers and parents can help is by providing the right guidance and materials. Help students set time aside in their homework routine or school day and ask them to review key terms and concepts they've learned. The flashcard apps in this post can be used to build independent study skills in children. dissertation writing service

•  02-16-2017, 5:32 AM 902080 in reply to 729572

I really appreciated the all education applications, these are very helpfull for students. 
  •  02-22-2017, 4:33 AM 902201 in reply to 902080

96 Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Thank you so much admin, while giving us the opportunity to take their link on this forum

bottle flip

•  03-30-2017, 6:02 AM 902889 in reply to 729572

Well, usually people more preface to studyblue study tool application this one of the dynamic application development by famous company blue in United state this application providing great services for their users every thing is possible in this application now last year launch its new version this also including more feathers great app i love such kind application its really helpful for us. Matt Damon Brown Jacket

Page 1 of 2 (16 items)   1 2 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML