TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

6th grade NY State Math Exam

Last post 09-03-2018, 4:55 PM by xowoc. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-15-2007, 8:31 AM 871

6th grade NY State Math Exam

Hello~

I am a sixth grade teacher in upstate NY.  As we are ending the NY State Math Exam, I am feeling frustrated!  Our 6th grade students did not do nearly as well as we thougtht they would/should.  We all felt the test was fair and "doable!"  I am curious how other districts are doing this year.  I know results are so preliminary, but I am concerned!  We have 100 students and many are well within a 2 range, just after assessing the multiple choice!  I would love to hear how other 6th grade students are doing in NY!

Thanks~

•  07-31-2017, 3:53 AM 904749 in reply to 871

Re: 6th grade NY State Math Exam

People may visit the site for the educational need and they may get admission for good and quality education. The quality teaching is the key for good outcomes. People make lot of efforts for best cv writers as it resolves their job findings issue.
  •  08-03-2017, 1:27 AM 904782 in reply to 904749

We Provide Our Customers With Latest and up-to-date Dumps Questions & Answers with 100% Exam Passing Guarantee. We Promise Exceptional Success in First Attempt. Practice Questions and Answers of Certification Dumps
  •  09-03-2018, 4:55 PM 910133 in reply to 904782

In late 2004, American telecom Verizon Communications sold its 20.5% stake in TELUS. This was so that Verizon could focus more on its own services. Currently, telus webmail login is rolling out its next-generation fibre optic network and will have invested more than $51 billion in British Columbia alone between 2000–2019.
    http://lowescom.surveyh.info/
View as RSS news feed in XML