TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Meeting with Assistant Superintendent about next year

Last post 08-09-2018, 12:23 PM by BoydAncheta. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-14-2018, 2:32 PM 908536

Meeting with Assistant Superintendent about next year

Hi there 

I am a .7 high school teacher and this is my second year in the Music department . I received an email from the assistant superintendent’s secretary this last Friday asking me to come in for a meeting with the AS. I got back to them today. Meeting is scheduled for tomorrow. When I asked what it was in reference to, they said it’s “regarding your position for next year”. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar meeting? I had met with the AS back in December to get my wife put o my insurance because we are having a baby in August. I don’t think she would fire me knowing that. But I’ve also had glowing feedback from my observations. No one in my department has heard anything and neither has my union rep. My wife thinks I may be being bumped up to full time but I feel I may be demoted. If anyone has any insight or has had a similar situation I’d greatly appreciate hearing it. I only have to wait until tomorrow but it would be nice to chat about it with other teachers. Thanks. 
  •  08-09-2018, 12:23 PM 909821 in reply to 908536

Re: Meeting with Assistant Superintendent about next year

This is a common thing happened to anyone. According to the uk essay writing service, most of the people want to get a promotion. I hope you will get the promotion.
View as RSS news feed in XML