TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Which teaching method is best?

Last post 10-12-2018, 7:22 AM by irelandassignmenthelp. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-03-2017, 4:00 AM 905851

Which teaching method is best?

There are two teaching method: theoretical and practical education

Theoretical Education

Theoretical Education means learn things without any practical knowledge. Theoretical education helps us to take deep knowledge of any subject or topic. It helps anyone to understand when one technique fails then how another works. 

Practical Knowledge

Practical knowledge means which things you teach in theory implement that things in real life or by doing some real life activities we learn something. Whatever we did practically we remember for long time. 

So the my question is which one is best?

•  12-26-2017, 5:10 AM 906479 in reply to 905851

Re: Which teaching method is best?

well, i think the best teaching method is to get along with students. If there is mutual understanding and mutual return when you have a possibility to help and, just the opposite, when you can find understanding and necessary support among the people. If it is - student will do all they should and learn what they need. They even won't use custom writing service and it is good method as for me.

•  01-08-2018, 5:06 AM 906678 in reply to 906479

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed reading this post. big fan, thank you! abcya

•  01-20-2018, 11:39 PM 906897 in reply to 906678

It is easy to understand, detailed and meticulous! I have had a lot of harvest after watching this article from you! I feel it interesting, your post gave me a new perspective! I have read many other articles about the same topic, but your article convinced me! I hope you continue to have high quality articles like this to share with veryone! happy wheels
  •  05-21-2018, 3:25 AM 908629 in reply to 906897

I am very happy that I got to this post
  •  10-12-2018, 7:22 AM 910364 in reply to 905851

With the strength of 2500+ online homework helper at IrelandAssignmentHelp.com, we boast to present the best quality homework help services for social work to students. The English speaking writers at our team will guide you with all academic queries proficiently. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
View as RSS news feed in XML