TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Security cameras in kindergarden

Last post 07-30-2018, 5:24 AM by patrickos. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-31-2018, 4:50 AM 908804

Security cameras in kindergarden

I am a kindergarten teacher from Mississauga and my students are small and naughty. There are almost 25 kids and two teachers to look after them. Even though there are two teachers, we find it difficult to manage everyone. Sometimes some parents are blaming us, that we are not taking care of their kids properly. We had proposed a suggestion to our management to consult a commercial security cameras installers and fix it in our school. I am glad that they consider our difficulties and fixed a security camera. Many of you think that what is the use of security cameras for a teacher. As I have already mentioned, there are some parents who blame teachers without any reason. In such case, I can show the videos to prove our honesty. I would recommend security cameras and security alarms in schools. What are your opinions?

•  07-24-2018, 11:59 AM 909602 in reply to 908804

Re: Security cameras in kindergarden

That is quite a good recommendation but the blaming must be handled in a different way according to edu birdie review as this may increase.
  •  07-30-2018, 5:24 AM 909676 in reply to 908804

Re: Security cameras in kindergarden

There are different kind of tanks but at tank trouble pro you have the pro tank and it means you can destroy everything with a single shoot.
    It goes faster!
View as RSS news feed in XML