TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Great tool for online collaboration

Last post 07-11-2018, 10:58 AM by Salai. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-29-2009, 9:49 AM 220501

Great tool for online collaboration

Hello,

Just want to inform you that one months ago I found rather good mind mapping tool, which helps me and my students easily collaborate online
    Hope that you will also find it useful.

Regards,
    Tanya
  •  04-12-2012, 1:29 AM 646058 in reply to 220501

Re: Great tool for online collaboration

Thanks for all your help the way you define everything is amazing and also define so many things i like your links which you provide here,great work you post here.

visit our website: http://www.ghostpapers.com
  •  07-04-2018, 6:10 AM 909291 in reply to 220501

Slack empowers venture advancement to push ahead more easily. Slack additionally encourages you develop your plan business by lessening email and meeting times, and keeping all group correspondence in one place, so nobody gets left unaware of what's going on. Visit Bomber Jackets Men to read more info.
  •  07-11-2018, 10:58 AM 909401 in reply to 220501

Thanks for sharing about great tool for the online collaboration. I was looking for this from very long time but i can't find it anywhere. Then my edubirdie friend told me about this post and told me here that i would find this tool. I am so glad, i have found your post.
View as RSS news feed in XML