TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

If you need to fund raise contact me.

Last post 07-16-2018, 5:04 AM by spotifywebplayer. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-09-2014, 3:33 PM 871817

If you need to fund raise contact me.

Please text the keyword, love36, to short code 70000 This will start to allow you to receive texts supporting Love and Hope Mission.

You will get great Money Saving Offers: We encourage you to open every text you receive to take advantage of any special money saving offers the advertiser may currently be offering you. But you do not have to.

You also can get Cash Awards & Prizes: When you open the advertisement texts, make sure you click on the link to see if you are one of our lucky winners of cash and special prizes. The only way you will know if you won is to open the text!

All winners will be posted anonymously, providing you validation that prizes are flowing. Friends & Family

Finally we encourage you to have your friends and family to register and support Love & Hope Mission and the programs which they support just as you have done.

You can provide them link below to join.

Group Website URL : http://signup.i-texts.com/love36

You can reach me at helpingalldaily@gmail.com   We can set you up so you can send people to your fundraiser just like above.  

Please text the keyword, love36, to short code 70000 This will start to allow you to receive texts supporting Love and Hope Mission.

You will get great Money Saving Offers:
  •  09-20-2017, 2:02 AM 905537 in reply to 871817

Re: If you need to fund raise contact me.

Actually we have little group and we do fund raising for the student for their studies who can’t afford its expenses. It will be great if you would do some help to us. Please I really need your paper writing service help in fund raising. Please give me your phone number for proper discussion.
  •  09-22-2017, 4:04 AM 905583 in reply to 871817

•  12-06-2017, 6:15 AM 906225 in reply to 871817

Exclusive text is a team of exerts with years of experience in providing trend setting business solutions to the customers with the unique strategy of creating a direct contact with the target audience. The number 1 bulk SMS marketing solution for business! Start sending and receiving bulk SMS, personalized texts and more today - no credit card or contracts.
  •  12-08-2017, 10:45 AM 906260 in reply to 906225

Good !
    http://imprumutuo.com/
  •  07-12-2018, 6:05 AM 909431 in reply to 871817

hire mass texting service online distribution is very important for me and yours business to promote! Well  the information must continue. Thank you so much to providing this opportunity.

•  07-16-2018, 5:04 AM 909478 in reply to 871817

This is really interesting information for me. Thanks for sharing!  
    spotify web player
View as RSS news feed in XML