TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

New teacher in need of some advice!

Last post 09-11-2018, 3:53 PM by RogerFlopple1. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-08-2018, 2:04 PM 906686

New teacher in need of some advice!

I am a 10 day old seller here on TeacherLingo, so far I haven't sold anything yet but I think that is normal (no?). The real reason I am writing is because I recently put up a game called Roll the Dice for Short Vowels. I just checked my stats and saw I had 800 views, 4 previews and 0 buys. Does that mean that product isn't good or attractive enough? Thank you all for your help and advice! Have a great day :) 
  •  07-28-2018, 7:47 AM 909655 in reply to 906686

Re: New teacher in need of some advice!

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing godaddy hosting 1$ article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly.
  •  09-11-2018, 3:53 PM 910252 in reply to 909655

Re: New teacher in need of some advice!

That's really massive exposure post Buy Soundcloud Followers and I must admire you in this regard.
View as RSS news feed in XML