TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

For students and teachers and parents everywhere

Last post 01-08-2019, 11:44 AM by CoreyBaker. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-16-2009, 11:19 AM 319985

For students and teachers and parents everywhere

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/snow-white-doesnt-live-here-anymore/200911/what-teachers-wish-they-could-say-parents
    A very provocative post for all teachers, parents, school staff everywhere by the wise and witty author Gina Barreca.
    Enjoy.
  •  05-06-2010, 10:20 AM 343922 in reply to 319985

Re: For students and teachers and parents everywhere

To Parents,

This book will make your kids speed up their studies for better success.

http://ecaa66b84vk2t681w68iz13h73.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=ABRAHIM

•  05-18-2010, 12:35 AM 344864 in reply to 319985

interesting view point and yes rather provocative ............
  •  03-05-2016, 7:34 AM 894835 in reply to 319985

Hi guy's...

When I was develop, I know that one of the main logic why my parents chose not to home school me was because they perceive that homeschooling would absence the interaction and connection that any public or in-person school could allow me.  However, full speed to the present and online learning is enhancing more and more attractive by the minute.

•  04-05-2016, 2:05 AM 895330 in reply to 894835

I agree with Mark that online learning is enhancing more nowadays. But schooling plays an important part in every one’s life. Definitely, homeschooling will miss the extra curriculum activities like sports, games etc. The main thing is that, they are not able to express their feelings and physical interaction between students is not possible. Both online and direct interaction are entirely different.

We are planning to conduct a campaign for homeschooling students in order to participate in extracurricular activities with the help of Hoult-Hellewell.
  •  01-08-2019, 11:44 AM 911321 in reply to 319985

When children go to school they forget about how to sit at a desk. Parents should give this more attention so that there are no back problems. They should get them a proper back support and get them some Compression Socks For Women for the feet that helps to remove the pain and help fix all the problems. But you need to think about it all before.
View as RSS news feed in XML