TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Square Roots and Cube Roots in Microsoft Excel

Last post 02-09-2019, 6:09 PM by taber21. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-30-2019, 5:20 PM 911610

Square Roots and Cube Roots in Microsoft Excel

I want to complete my assignment on Excel and add Square Root and Cube Roots. But i don't know the option which i can use to draw both of them on Excel. Without both spheres, I can not complete my assignment. So, Please help me to draw on excel.
  •  02-09-2019, 6:09 PM 911760 in reply to 911610

Re: Square Roots and Cube Roots in Microsoft Excel

While working with Microsoft Excel, you can easily find the square root of numbers. In first method users can utilize the function which is programmed in the Excel format known as the ‘SQRT’ function, and in the second procedure is including a formula for the square root of the number on your own that you need a square root value for. There are some users who are not very well-aware of the usage of Microsoft Excel so obviously they wouldn’t be able to find out how it exactly works and wouldn’t be able to deal it properly. For the beginners we will explain somethings. Here we will let you know how to find the square roots and cube roots in Microsoft Excel but in case you want to go in detail then you can visit this site https://appuals.com/how-to-find-the-square-roots-and-cube-roots-in-microsoft-excel/ Including a Formula for Square Root on your own). Here the formula that you are supposed to write in the cell on your own for finding the square root of a number is: =number^(1/2) or =number^0.5. To find out the cube roots in Microsoft Excel you can write in =number^ (1/3) on your own. The single change here is number 3. Users can also utilize the Power function.
View as RSS news feed in XML