TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Personalized Blog Urls

Last post 07-22-2017, 1:54 AM by laura12500. 11 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-05-2007, 11:16 PM 130

Personalized Blog Urls

Good news!  We have enabled the personalized blog address feature. 

Now you can tell others about your blog by using the format http://your_blog_name.teacherlingo.com.  This makes it easier to remember your blog address, especially when commenting on other blogs that require you to enter it.

Unfortunately, I need to mention a small caveat to this.  Your blog name may not match exactly as the title that you entered.  Our blogging software automatically creates your blog name from your title and makes the necessary changes to turn it into an acceptable url.  So, if you had any special characters they were removed and if you had any spaces they were replaced with "_" characters.  For example, "Suzie's Blog" would have resulted in "Suzies_Blog" and a personalized address of "http://suzies_blog.teacherlingo.com". 

To find out exactly what your blog name is, navigate to your blog.  In your browser's address bar you will see an address similar to
    http://teacherlingo.com/blogs/your_blog_name/default.aspx.  The directory after Blogs is your blog name.
  •  03-13-2017, 4:27 AM 902546 in reply to 130

Re: Personalized Blog Urls

I ensure that it’s a right place for astonishing articles and blogs,
    embroidery digitizing service
  •  03-19-2017, 6:26 PM 902654 in reply to 130

I have thought a lot about the post and read as well accordingly but nothing special came to my mind instead of the writing service that helps the students to create their own contents.
  •  04-13-2017, 1:00 AM 903146 in reply to 130

I have thought a lot about the post and read as well accordingly but nothing special came to my mind instead of the writing service that helps the students to create their own contents. Professional coursework writers are at your disposal. Buy coursework online or get help with coursework from our experts. buy coursework online

•  04-19-2017, 3:24 AM 903252 in reply to 903146

This blog information is impressive; I am inspired with your writing style & how continuously you describe this topic.Michelle Rodriguez Leather Jacket.
  •  04-28-2017, 11:09 AM 903466 in reply to 903252

You have described this very well. I recently also found a good, honest company but in another industry. They sold me amazing windows and doors to my house: www.bwlltd.co.uk I recommend!
  •  05-05-2017, 6:49 AM 903565 in reply to 903466

Remarkable psot first time i visited such a great forum as we know such kind forum can help every they can want to increase their knowldege in day by day this one of the helpful forum for us thanks for such great website develpment good job. Captain America Brown Jacket Instylejackets
  •  05-09-2017, 12:58 AM 903623 in reply to 130

This blog information is impressive; I am inspired with your writing style & how continuously you describe this topic.

order thesis service

•  05-13-2017, 12:36 AM 903719 in reply to 130

This article is very much useful for me.it such an informative news.this is very helpful for writing an article.thanku so much for including this very important articles.i like to share this informations to others.i really very happy to read this.i hope you more useful post.

hearing aid kottayam
  •  05-27-2017, 4:32 AM 903967 in reply to 130

Assignment help from MyAssignmenthelp.com,an online assignment writing service. Get a discount of 100% + 20% off on your academic assignment. All academic assistance from native writers.
    Get best academic help from top Academic Writer at MyAssignmenthelp providing assignment help to students across the globe
  •  07-21-2017, 4:24 AM 904622 in reply to 130

Oh my goodness this is the greatest post! So many of these blogs I probably never would have found by myself but now I’ve just subscribed myself to a whole bunch of them. Thanks to you because you are sharing such a great information.  One Dollar Cpanel Web Hosting is the best company for hosting plans. 

•  07-22-2017, 1:54 AM 904628 in reply to 904622

Essay Services UK

One thing that can without much of a stretch unnerve you is the allocated arranging style. Indeed, no stresses, we are capable in a wide range of organizing styles, for example, APA, MLA, Harvard, and so on and your article will be composed in the organization that you lean toward. Essay Services UK

View as RSS news feed in XML