TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Affordable Speech Therapy!

Last post 03-02-2009, 9:12 PM by leahmor. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-02-2009, 9:12 PM 204548

Affordable Speech Therapy!

I have a mission--to make everyone aware of a new, affordable, time-efficient speech therapy home program.  It is called SpeechWays, and it can be found at www.myspeechways.com  There is a large group of children nationwide who could benefit from speech therapy techniques, however they can't qualify for help from the public schools, or they are home-schooled or in a private school where there are no speech therapy services, and so THEY GO WITHOUT SPEECH THERAPY FOR FAR TOO LONG!  With SpeechWays, parents are given the tools they need to do speech therapy with their own children!  At a fraction of the cost!  In a much shorter time period than traditional speech therapy!  For anyone who wants additional information, please email me at leah@myspeechways.com   I want everyone to have access to affordable speech therapy services!
    SpeechWays: Direct . Speech Therapy . Pathways A revolutionary approach to speech therapy.
View as RSS news feed in XML