TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

A projector mount for $99????

Last post 04-24-2017, 6:18 AM by JosephDelima. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-31-2009, 7:24 AM 211188

A projector mount for $99????

In my classroom, using the overhead projector with the cart in the middle of the room and the cords that the students could trip over was such a pain to set up. It took 10 minutes to set it all up so that I could show presentations! My school couldn't afford a lot of the expensive equipment that's out there.
    Recently, I got an email flyer from this company called "Classroom Technology Solutions", that has a projector mount that I was able to install myself in about 45 minutes. It was only $99 including delivery, so my school can afford to buy them for all the classrooms (we bought 1 to test first). My overhead projector is now hanging from the ceiling and I don't have to worry about dragging out cords for my students to trip over, or taking all that time to set it up... (plus it freed the space in my closet where the cart was).
    I have to tell you about it because I was so impressed with the mount, price, and customer service. Their website is http://www.ctsed.com. It was a great solution for our school.

•  04-24-2017, 6:18 AM 903366 in reply to 211188

Re: A projector mount for $99????

Today, every school are providing the projector classes for the better educational values. An aussiessay writer has suggested many schools to add this facilities for the students long back. It is not that expensive and many schools can afford that. Thanks for sharing such useful thing with us.
View as RSS news feed in XML