TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Help with poor test scores!

Last post 02-08-2017, 12:33 AM by Happybirthdaylines. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-05-2007, 6:21 AM 2510

Help with poor test scores!

Hi,

I wanted to try and get this out before I have to leave for school.  I am a charter school educational partner in a two adult, 22 student 1/2 grade split classroom.  We teach to the Multiple Intelligences and do a lot of whole class instruction.  Our IOWA scores just came back and our 1st graders didn't do well at all!  Looking back, I think it's possible because the 2nd graders blurted out the answers all year, that the 1st graders just haven't paid attention.  They also are never quiet!  HELP!

•  01-21-2017, 4:05 AM 901648 in reply to 2510

Re: Help with poor test scores!

I believe that our educational system is not appropriate to encourage talent. Rather it encourages people to look and remember. The best thesis writing services can provide you with some wonderful tips. However, you need to get access to the researchers and they can give you every answer required.
  •  02-08-2017, 12:33 AM 901934 in reply to 901648

Re: Help with poor test scores!

i am professionally web designer and master everyone knows prosperity created field convenient workstation speed matters well to convey the dare to client on time. thus, i gained ASUS ROG G751JY-DH71 Laptop as per normal procedure it has windows 8 and i changed it to windows 7 now i start my wander yet when i opened the web wander it's plan is altogether trouble again i check it on PC it's working fine check a couple time yet didn't put everything in order in case anyone have here this course of action of tablet liberally check it once and share screen shot. Furthermore if it's driver issue or whatever else so thoughtfully recommend me. Happybirthdaylines is my site and underneath i share the screen shot of both compact PC and PC altruistically consider it and recommend me a better than average plan.
View as RSS news feed in XML