TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Do you need a great idea to fundraise. This is free, they provide everything. LOOK at this!!

Last post 08-26-2009, 7:46 PM by candlefundraiserjulie. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-26-2009, 7:46 PM 262348

Do you need a great idea to fundraise. This is free, they provide everything. LOOK at this!!

GLOW SCENTED CANDLES   

HERE'S HOW OUR SOY BLEND CANDLE PROGRAM WORKS FOR YOU!

(1)      Glow Scented Candles  provides each of your participants a single sales order

form listing all  aroma selections. Participants take orders for a suggested 2-week period.  Customers are requested to pay when ordering.   All checks should be made payable to your organization.   Participants then turn in orders and all funds to your appointed Director.  Just email me your physical address and how many brochures you would like.  Then  we will get them right out UPS to you.

*Selling price for our 10oz size is $13.00  

1 to 99 candle orders ----40% profit margin

100 to 2,999 candle orders----50% profit margin

3,000 or more----55% profit margin

(2)   Orders are then transferred to our simple Master Order Form (provided) then faxed, emailed or mailed to Glow Scented Candles.   

(3)             Candles are then shipped within 10 to 14 business days after payment is received in our Sales Office.

Pre-Sorted Orders

Free Shipping!

(minimum 24  candles)

CALL TODAY FOR START UP KIT AND YOUR

FREE CANDLE!

Have a wonderful day! I look forward to hearing from you.
    -----
    Julie Higgins         Email:   juliehiggins0@yahoo.com
    Glow Candles Sales Representative
    Phone          903-821-4796         

Email me with your physical address and how many brochures you need and dates to start and we will ship it to you via UPS.

I look forward to hearing from you.

View as RSS news feed in XML