TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

2007-2008 USA Postcard Exchange

Last post 03-15-2018, 5:53 AM by Johnrembo. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-19-2007, 8:57 PM 3182

2007-2008 USA Postcard Exchange

Looking to have your students join a postcard exchange for the 2007-2008 school year? Now is your perfect opportunity. Since the exchanges I have been trying to get into are full, I decided to start my own.

How It Works
    1) Email me your name, school, and address at JCrawford25@aol.com to let me know your interested.

2) I will send you a confirmation email to let you know you have been added to the exchange.

3)I will email everyone the labels by August 10, 2007.

4) Have your class write postcard to each address that is mailed to you, except your own (49 postcards, one from every state).

5) Watch the mail. You'll be receiving postcards from 49 states.

Who Can Participate

All states available except: Arizona, Florida, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, Texas

If interested in joining please email me...

Please only serious participants. You must be willing to send 49 postcards.

(In the event, we can't find particpants from all the states we will run the exchange anyway).

•  01-31-2018, 5:06 AM 907084 in reply to 3182

education

this discussion has proven to be a very vital part to add to my already ongoing research for the best essay services. thank you for thoroughly describing it which makes it all the more comprehensible. keep us updated with more
  •  03-15-2018, 5:53 AM 907815 in reply to 3182

Re: 2007-2008 USA Postcard Exchange

Much thanks for composing 200-355 braindumps such an intriguing article on Postcard Exchange this point. This has truly made me think and I plan to peruse more
View as RSS news feed in XML