TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Lucrative teaching positions in Shanghai, China

Last post 10-15-2010, 12:53 PM by PencilsUp. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-15-2010, 12:53 PM 368379

Lucrative teaching positions in Shanghai, China

Good day, fellow teachers. After visiting the "mother country" China for the first time last year, I learned so much about myself, my abilities, and what I want and love in life. I was awakened and hungrily found a way to visit Europe and Africa as well. My friend Leon had a hard time when he taught English abroad because the resources and circumstances were not as promised.  When I came home, my friends and I got to discussing the need for quality educators worldwide. Seeing the shortage in teaching jobs in the USA, record breaking unemployed teachers, we decided to start a service to help teachers who want to travel. We wanted to make it simple, enjoyable, and provide excellent service to our teachers.

Pencils Up is looking for experienced teachers to fill multiple teaching positions in Shanghai, China. We represent high-end private teaching institutions that are well staffed and equipped. Pencils Up is recruiting full time teachers to teach English. Pencils Up also offers part time positions for those interested in after school tutoring or private one-on-one instruction.  Compensation ranges between $2,500-$3,700 USD per month, airfare reimbursement,  furnished apartment included, and ongoing support thru our Pencils Up office in Shanghai.  Please look at our website www.pencils-up.com carefully before applying as only qualified applicants will be contacted.

I hope this opportunity is the one you've been looking for!

Best Regards and Happy Travels,

Mindy Lee

Pencils Up

--

Pencils Up is a placement agency serving high-end teaching institutions in China. Pencils Up support of teachers begins with proper placement based on experience and continues long after teachers arrive in China. Thru Pencils Up, you can fulfill your love of teaching and have a chance to travel at the same time! For more info on how to Teach abroad with Pencils Up, please visit http://www.pencils-up.com 

View as RSS news feed in XML