TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Middle Grades GACE Advice

Last post 01-18-2011, 10:19 AM by Gadawg31. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-18-2011, 10:19 AM 404209

Middle Grades GACE Advice

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on what the best way to prepare for the GACE exams for middle grades.  In short, my situation is unique; I am active duty Air Force and I am scheduled to retire this May.  I have a professional certificate in middle grades (GA); however when I transfered over from FL I still need to take the subject content exam and have a new certificate re-issued.(That is what PSC is telling me.)  Since I do not have a specialty, I have been told that since I am a male that I should try Math or Science, since this is where a lot of principals will need teachers.  That is fine, but I am back to my original delima, what is the best material to use as study materail.  Any and all comments are greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

v/r

JD

View as RSS news feed in XML