TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

New Principal/special Education

Last post 02-06-2011, 4:58 PM by jrobinson. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-06-2011, 4:58 PM 413573

New Principal/special Education

I have two new items going in my life at the same time! (1) I have a new principal-not new to education or the district but to the position. Because he is new he likes he likes to have the students actively engaged. (2) I am working with a group of specian needs students. These students are new to me. I would love to have a list/lesson plans that I can use with Life Skills students from K-3rd grade.                                                             Thanks!                                                                                                                                                                                                  James Robinson                                                                                                                                                                  jrobinson_jr@hotmail.com

View as RSS news feed in XML