TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Advising Parents On How To Hire A Tutor?

Last post 06-01-2017, 6:21 AM by Nguyễn Tuấn Khánh. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-22-2011, 5:16 PM 424585

Advising Parents On How To Hire A Tutor?

I offer tutoring sessions twice a week before class starts for students who need the extra help, but often kids are still left confused and eager to understand concepts. These kids fall behind even though they are trying their hardest. I know of some districts that offer tutor pairings, some even free of charge, but my district affords no such luxury. Parents are equally or more-so interested in the success of their child than their child is, and sometimes I get e-mails from parents wanting to know more about tutoring options. Does anyone have any tips or advice on this topic in regards to how I would community such information to parents?
  •  07-21-2016, 3:57 AM 898882 in reply to 424585

Re: Advising Parents On How To Hire A Tutor?

Well, if parents are more interested than a kid, first they need to talk to kid about it, what he or she wants to do and to learn and only then thinking of hiring a tutor. Don't you think so? If they don't, I'm more than sure such kids would rather pay for an essay than do it themselves.
    As to explaining parents all ins and outs of tutoring, just tell it as it. As you said, you've been tutoring for some time, you've got the experience, so tell parents how you do it.
  •  01-07-2017, 2:22 AM 901441 in reply to 424585

I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. happy wheels
  •  03-20-2017, 7:33 AM 902663 in reply to 424585

I think it is quite important to find the best tutor for the students. Parents seem to be confused over the issue since they are not able to pick the correct one. It is important to assess the capabilities of the student before hiring the teacher. low income health clinics 
  •  05-11-2017, 4:59 AM 903663 in reply to 902663

Thanks for your post! Through your pen I found the problem up interesting! I believe there are many other people who are interested in them just like me!

slither io

•  05-18-2017, 11:33 PM 903823 in reply to 903663

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.

usps tracking

•  05-19-2017, 4:10 AM 903829 in reply to 424585

abcya

Interesting article! Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article! bloons tower defense 5
  •  06-01-2017, 6:21 AM 904044 in reply to 903829

Re: abcya

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again

View as RSS news feed in XML