TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Gifted Education

Last post 05-16-2017, 3:18 AM by elliejames. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-29-2011, 2:04 PM 528550

Gifted Education

Any fun ideas for gifted students?
  •  05-12-2012, 2:30 AM 670932 in reply to 528550

Re: Gifted Education

Does anyone know of any schools, Toronto gifted children. My kids are 7 and 9, and bored, a private school, they are now visiting. I think I have to move it right now before they start to hate school. They were tested in the summer, and it turns out that they are both talented. I was afraid to move them in the summer and I already had paid most of the teaching, which I'm sure wont get back, but now I feel that I made a huge mistake which I regret more and more each day. They are not in school, but just getting quieter and I worried that my parents the child becomes depressed.

Day Care in Markham
    Private Schools in Richmond Hill
  •  05-16-2017, 3:18 AM 903757 in reply to 528550

Re: Gifted Education

Does anyone know of any schools, Toronto gifted children. My kids are 7 and 9, and bored, a private school, they are now visiting. I think I have to move it right now before they start to hate school. They were tested in the summer, and it turns out that they are both talented. I was afraid to move them in the summer and I already had paid most of the teaching, which I'm sure wont get back, but now I feel that I made a huge mistake which I regret more and more each day. They are not in school, but just getting quieter and I worried that my parents the child becomes depressed. academic writer online
View as RSS news feed in XML