TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Please Help with my Science Fair Project

Last post 06-01-2012, 5:12 PM by maria32. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-02-2011, 3:23 PM 543341

Please Help with my Science Fair Project

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";}

My name is Serena Nicoll. I am doing a science project investigating how students from different types of schools understand conservation of mass and volume. I am asking for your help in two ways.

First, can you and your children ages 9 and older please take a survey? To fill out the survey, please visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L77RJKX .

Second, can you please share this post so that everyone will see it? I am trying to get as many people from around the world to take this survey as possible. If everyone takes the survey and tells their friends, I will have a really great study! Thank you so much for your support!

•  06-01-2012, 5:12 PM 674207 in reply to 543341

Re: Please Help with my Science Fair Project

I saw this website listed on a good home schooling website and thought I'd mention it in this thread, in case anyone is looking for other kids science experiments....
  •  07-17-2012, 7:14 AM 691169 in reply to 543341

Re: Please Help with my Science Fair Project

I went through you survey panel . It was quite interesting for me to answer educative and effective questions. As a Teacher i would say you are doing a gr8 job. 
    View as RSS news feed in XML