TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Coloring Pages

Last post 05-20-2018, 1:53 PM by Messi. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-30-2011, 12:19 AM 548428

Coloring Pages

Celebrate this Happy New Year with Happy New Year Coloring Pages and paste them on walls to decorate your home. For more visit Morecoloringpages here you’ll get versatile and unique free online coloring pages for preschoolers.
  •  04-26-2013, 9:31 AM 783722 in reply to 548428

Re: Coloring Pages

Thanks for sharing that link, I think you had some problem when posting however. I wanted to share with you all a site with coloring pages that my kids absolutely love, it's called supercoloring, obviously their favorite are the Disney coloring pages, all are really cute though :D Hope this helps!
  •  12-31-2014, 4:26 AM 874538 in reply to 783722

Thanks for sharing it. My DS would to do this activity. I engage him in doing this activity so that i can keep him busy. Thought to share the minnie mouse coloring pages which i have downloaded for my kid from the site momjunction. I use to regularly download the pages from this site. 

•  05-01-2018, 11:24 AM 908313 in reply to 548428

Coloring pages are the best timepass for kids. I have read the article about tips of coloring pages at assignmentman.co.uk. This is the perfect gift to give in Happy New Year.
  •  05-20-2018, 1:53 PM 908624 in reply to 874538

That blog Teacher Lingo is amazing one for young kids, they can find some unique information about painting, writing etc. Find out essay service online at home. For that purpose, you have to pay some amount via most reliable method.
View as RSS news feed in XML