TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

IT integration

Last post 07-06-2018, 7:17 AM by BoydAncheta. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-08-2008, 9:44 PM 58304

IT integration

Hello! I'm a secondary teacher in a private school in the Philippines. I would like to  ask for a help, please give me some techniques on how to integrate IT in my teaching.
  •  05-15-2008, 12:52 PM 59791 in reply to 58304

Re: IT integration

what specifically do you want to integrate?  How do you envision it helping your students?
  •  05-19-2008, 1:46 AM 60558 in reply to 59791

Hello! thank you for your reply....  I'm a computer teacher in our school. Most of my co-teachers are asking me how they can integrate IT in their own subject, like social studies, english, math and science. Hope you can give me some sample activities...
  •  05-19-2008, 1:17 PM 60622 in reply to 60558

one of the easiest integrations I have found it the use of powerpoint during my lessons.  I began using this several years ago and loved it because even if I was absent, my students learning was not disrupted because the powerpoint lesson was available to them via the sub.  I also had them develop a newletter for the time period in history that we were studying and had them use the internet for images and info to add into it.  It was a small start but it opened alot of doors to integrating it for them. 
  •  05-19-2008, 9:31 PM 60697 in reply to 60622

Thank You so much!
  •  07-06-2018, 7:17 AM 909322 in reply to 58304

It is really easy to integrate IT in your teaching. As per the essayontime review, many people are taking the professional help to get tips. So, you can communicate with experts to get the answers.
View as RSS news feed in XML