TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Teaching strategies

Last post 04-03-2012, 1:24 AM by etermpapers5. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-26-2008, 3:52 AM 32168

Teaching strategies

Good people i need some help.  Am a new teacher in one of the techinical colleges in my country and i have the following three problems during facilitation;

•  i am always nervous and this is really embarasing. i dont know how to overcome that.
    •  Learners are always complaining that i do not give them constructive feedback. how can improve this.
    • when asking learners questions, i get responses that i did not expect, the thing is i have problems with how to ask effective questions

people please help me.

thanx.

•  04-03-2012, 1:24 AM 638051 in reply to 32168

Re: Teaching strategies

Basically a carefully devised plan of action to achieve a goal, or the art of developing or carrying out such a plan and to elaborate things in a well mannered which students came to know easily and also dont gave full info in one class take it slowly so student disolve it easily. Hope you guys understand that what are the teaching strategies.

visit our website: http://www.ghostpapers.com
View as RSS news feed in XML