TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Can I convert pdf documents into word just using adobe?

Last post 04-25-2017, 6:37 AM by nickjones91472. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-29-2012, 9:42 AM 673386

Can I convert pdf documents into word just using adobe?

I'm writting my paper and need to extract some paragraph out of pdf materials, but the pdf can not be copied, so I need to convert them to word so that I can edit the text. They said pdf can be saved as word document using adobe so I don’t have to use another tool, but I have no idea how to operate it, there seems no a button to click to change the format? Anyone have the experience? Thanks so much!!

•  05-30-2012, 2:37 AM 673577 in reply to 673386

Re: Can I convert pdf documents into word just using adobe?

Normal 0 7.8 磅 0 2 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:普通表格; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

Hey, guy. Just go to Google to search your question. But, I have the similar experience. But, My friend introduces software for me --PDF to Word Converter. It is one smart desktop document conversion tool that quickly and easily convert Adobe PDF file to an editable Microsoft Word Doc file for Windows xp/vista/7. Share you with a article about How to convert PDF to Word, you can go to read it and see whether it is meet your requirements. Surely, if you are a Mac user. You can use PDF to Word Converter for Mac. And the article is follow this how to converter PDF to word on Mac.

•  04-04-2013, 1:27 AM 768325 in reply to 673386

To convert the PDF files into word format you have simply follow this instruction. First of all Open a file in Adobe Acrobat XI. Then go to Choose Tools > Content Editing > Export File to Microsoft Word Document. After this go to Settings to turn on OCR if your PDF contains scanned text. Now Name the Word file and save it.

business telephone systems
  •  08-21-2014, 4:39 AM 871340 in reply to 673386

Maybe you can try professional PDF to Word Converter by Vibosoft tool, there are many useful ones in the market.
    How can I convert PDF to Word on Mac or Windows
    Can I convert pdf documents into word
  •  09-01-2014, 11:02 PM 871628 in reply to 673386

Want to convert pdf documents into word.The convenient way to ues iStonsoft PDF to Word Converter software.
    How to convert pdf to word file
  •  02-03-2017, 2:40 AM 901850 in reply to 871628

You can try this Phone Transfer because I used it
    Keele
  •  04-25-2017, 6:37 AM 903388 in reply to 901850

hi,
    you can convert your PDF document into Word. use this URL www.online2pdf.com
    thank you
    AVG Support UK

worked as <a href="http://pc-bug.com/mcafee-support">Mcafee Customer Care Executive and very good in Client handelling
View as RSS news feed in XML