TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Teacher Survey (20-30 minutes) - Earn a FREE children's book!

Last post 10-06-2012, 10:48 PM by BrittanyMc085. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-06-2012, 10:48 PM 714945

Teacher Survey (20-30 minutes) - Earn a FREE children's book!

Dear Teacher,

I would like to solicit your participation in an online study about school readiness and teacher professionalism. The only qualification required is that you teach 4 and/or 5 year old children. This survey will take no longer than 20-30 minutes to complete, and covers the topics of school readiness and teacher professionalism. Additional information is provided in the informed consent, which is included as the first section of the online survey.

Thank you so much for your participation. We understand your time is precious and we deeply appreciate your contribution to this study. As a token of our appreciation, one children's book will be donated to you at the conclusion of the study. All you have to do is follow the link after the survey to submit your information. Your information will be kept separate from your survey responses and will not be shared with anyone. If you do not submit your information, we will be unable to send you a children's book.

Follow this link to the Survey:
    Take the survey - (http://csusbpsych.us.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4SMA4xEoWHxUW6E)

If you have any questions or concerns at all, please feel free to contact me or my advisor, Dr. Amanda Wilcox-Herzog.

Thank you,

Brittany McAllister
    Graduate Student
    Psychology Department
    California State University, San Bernardino
    mcallisb@coyote.csusb.edu

View as RSS news feed in XML