TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Blog Networking

Last post 01-01-2018, 7:02 PM by anderson. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-05-2013, 6:32 AM 787323

Blog Networking

Hello! 

I am a Year 4 teacher in Australia and was wondering if anyone would be interested in some sort of blog networking? My students get excited when they see other people around the world view our site, and we are trying to get more dots on our map of visits! 

Shoot me an email at year4fc@gmail.com if you are interested and we can go further. Maybe have some sort of pen pal system or something. Students can interact with each other even from a different country - should be exciting!

Oh and our website is www.kidblog.org/year4fc         

Please feel free to let me know what yours is - if you have one and dont mind us having a sneak peek that is.

Kind regards, 
    Lana

•  12-15-2017, 3:10 AM 906347 in reply to 787323

Re: Blog Networking

You can connect with me on our atulhost tech blog, I'm a blogger too and shares educational news.
  •  01-01-2018, 7:02 PM 906575 in reply to 787323

good post

I've just read a few essay writing service which were referring to your site. Too bad you server retired. Hopefully it will be back up soon.
View as RSS news feed in XML