TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Teaching Mesopotamia

Last post 05-31-2018, 12:34 AM by tebluefox. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-24-2013, 9:32 AM 827212

Teaching Mesopotamia

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kyle Mullin, this fall I'm going to be teaching a unit on Mesopotamia to my students in Grade 6 MYP Humanities (ie. an International Baccalaureate course that is very similar to Social Studies). I'm preparing the unit now, and the content portion is quite easy, but I'm having difficulty thinking of interesting activities, assignments and assessments. Does anyone have some suggestions? If so you can let me know here, or email me at kyle.lawrence.mullin@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Kyle Mullin
  •  08-19-2015, 4:13 AM 879685 in reply to 827212

Re: Teaching Mesopotamia

I Went through same problem when I used to write essays for my students but i overcame it by doing a little research and wathicng some great informative videos on education and learning.I think technology is a blessing in such scenario and I will suggest you to  subscribe to few Edu-tech blogs for more relevant information.
  •  05-31-2018, 12:34 AM 908801 in reply to 827212

Re: Teaching Mesopotamia

I think you can easily find the information on the blogs of teacher on the internet.
View as RSS news feed in XML