TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Is there a Cap Eraser that will fit primary (fat) pencils? Anyone?

Last post 05-14-2018, 4:01 AM by johnsmith26. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-10-2008, 8:30 AM 84151

Is there a Cap Eraser that will fit primary (fat) pencils? Anyone?

I am continually frustrated by this.  Our primary pencils last literally the whole school year but the erasers are gone by the end of month 1.   I have simply bought and labeled a pink pearl eraser for each student, but I do not know why no one has created a cap eraser to fit jumbo pencils.  It's a no brainer.  And kids using primary pencils need erasers the most. 

I know it's a really small thing, but its irksome and I wanted to know if anyone out there has come across any.  I've searched the net high & low.   Thanks.  Smile

•  12-11-2017, 8:56 AM 906301 in reply to 84151

Re: Is there a Cap Eraser that will fit primary (fat) pencils? Anyone?

I have been asking this question for years!  I am a high school math teacher and I LOVE to use the bigger pencils! They last forever and don't break!  I have searched and found nothing!
  •  03-13-2018, 3:53 AM 907779 in reply to 84151

Yes yes there are cap erasers you can easily get to fit fat pencils just like shared at best essays review site. You can get it customly made as well, and they are really good and impressive, hoping for more on these.
  •  05-03-2018, 5:15 AM 908355 in reply to 84151

so goooooood1 HOUSTON -- As Jordan Montgomery made the long walk to the visitors' clubhouse after throwing seven pitches, the Yankees' bullpen had to prove that they were up to a formidable challenge, going toe-to-toe with one of the best outings chicago cubs jersers of Justin Verlander's career. New York's lineup could produce no answers for Verlander, who tied his career high with pittsburgh pirates jersers 14 strikeouts in an eight-inning gem, but they got to closer Ken Giles in the ninth. Gary Sanchez launched a go-ahead three-run homer, and the Yankees stunned baltimore orioles jersers the cleveland indians jersers Astros, 4-0, on Tuesday evening at Minute Maid Park. View Full Game Coverage After Verlander retired the final 16 men he faced, Aaron Judge greeted Giles with a single and Didi Gregorius followed with a double. Giles struck out Giancarlo Stanton, then the Astros opted to face Sanchez with first base open. Sanchez made them pay, connecting for a 423-foot blast that struck the batter's eye in center field, leaving the backstop's bat at 109.2 mph. Aaron Hicks added an insurance run later in the ninth, dashing from third base as a wild pitch skipped away from catcher Brian McCann. The Yankees won for the first time in eight tries at Minute Maid Park, including the postseason, and have won 10 of their last 11 contests overall. The Yankees were behind the eight-ball early. With Montgomery experiencing kansas city royals jersers tightness in his left elbow, rookie Domingo German stated his case to step into the rotation, if necessary. The 25-year-old right-hander spun four scoreless innings behind Montgomery, who will travel to New York on Wednesday for further evaluation. German walked one and struck out four. German induces inning-ending DP German induces inning-ending DP Chad Green pitched a scoreless sixth inning before Dellin Betances pitched around a seventh-inning single, and David Robertson did the same in the eighth. Aroldis Chapman worked the ninth in a non-save situation. Chapman K's Gonzalez to end game wholesale baseball jersers Chapman K's Gonzalez to end game Verlander was forced to settle for a no-decision despite his three-hit, no-walk performance, in which he recorded 14 strikeouts, a figure he also reached against the Yankees in August 2012 as a member of the Tigers. Since joining the Astros last Aug. 31, Verlander is 13-1 with a 1.45 ERA in 18 games (17 starts), including the postseason. UP NEXT Luis Severino will face off against Dallas Keuchel on Wednesday as the Yankees and Astros continue their four-game series at 8:10 p.m. ET. minnesota twins jersers Severino is coming off a no-decision against the Angels in which he permitted three runs and five hits over seven innings. He faced the Astros in Game 2 of the American League Championship Series, hurling four innings before exiting due to concern over a possible injury. Bryan Hoch has covered the Yankees for MLB.com since 2007. Follow him on Twitter @bryanhoch and on Facebook.
  •  05-14-2018, 4:01 AM 908530 in reply to 908355

That is a good thought but this has been tried and tested in by many brands. The Problem that comes here is the need for the companies to extend their product line. If you think about it, companies that sell pencils also are present in the eraser market. If they try to bring in capped erasers their market for normal erasers will go down which is not a part of their business model. The brand royalty that the customers holds for already established companies tend to be an obstacle for those who are brave enough to launch pencils with capped erasers. private day tours from paris
View as RSS news feed in XML