TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Please share your favourite apps for young children

Last post 09-05-2013, 7:19 AM by Tiketeacher. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-05-2013, 7:19 AM 848593

Please share your favourite apps for young children

Our school just got an iPad cart and I am looking for ways to use them as much as I can because I'm noticing my kids are really responding to them.    I found one called Jetpack Journeys for my science space unit and the kids love it.  It's a fun way to let your children discover space on their own and I am looking for more apps that are easy for the kids to use on their own and don't require too much teacher involvement. 

The one I found is called JetpackJourneys.  I want to help the developers spread the word because it is new and I think it's fantastic.  It is geared towards 3-7 year olds and is very user friendly for that age, with fun graphics!

Check it out here if you are interested:

Please share any apps you have found that might be good too.  I'm new to using iPads in the classroom, but like I said my kids are loving it!
View as RSS news feed in XML