TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Sales Questions

Last post 12-19-2018, 9:45 PM by lexie171170. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-01-2013, 9:38 PM 852469

Sales Questions

Hello all,

I have only been a seller on here for about 6 months.  I only hold a basic membership.  In September I sold 3 products for a total of $12.00 (before fees and commission).  On "My Sales" page, it shows the 3 things that I sold, but says I only earned $2.00 for the month.  I know that it should be more.  I am not understanding the whole reporting of my sales.  Does anyone have any similar issues or explanations that might help?  I am trying to figure this all out.  

Thanks!
  •  11-04-2013, 9:51 AM 852625 in reply to 852469

Re: Sales Questions

Hi,
    ReadingIsElementary
    ReadingIsElementary,

I emailed you a copy of your earnings report.  Please let me know if you have any other questions or issues.
    ReadingIsElementary

Thanks,

Colleen
    TeacherLingo

•  12-19-2018, 9:45 PM 911121 in reply to 852469

Re: Sales Questions

Hi!

I've been away for a while and seem to have forgotten how to create a sale for an individual item. The only alternative I'm provided with when choosing Manage Sales is a button to create a store-wide sale.

Can anyone help?
View as RSS news feed in XML