TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Math Games for Children

Last post 08-03-2018, 6:48 AM by Kelipso. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-11-2014, 10:46 AM 863527

Math Games for Children

Hello.

Here are some games your students might enjoy playing at home and practicing their math skills:

Zeus vs. Monsters
    This is a math game which combines math and Greek mythology. A great feature of this game is the section for educators which enables parents or teachers to monitors the progress of a player and offer help in areas which need improvement. 

Math Duel: 2 Player Math Game
    This game is fun because it can be played by two and it encourages healthy competition while practicing quick thinking and math skills. 

If these look fun or useful, there are more to be found following the link to App Store. You can download any of these games for free from iTunes and play them on any iOS device. 

•  08-03-2018, 6:48 AM 909740 in reply to 863527

Re: Math Games for Children

I want to teach my math to my son but he doesn't like to read book. I asked my friend to help me out and he told me to check over here for the solution. I am so happy after finding your post because when i gave this game to my son, he really love it and now he is learning math with not any problem. And also he got good marks in his math test.
View as RSS news feed in XML