TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Free Downloadable Student Activity Sheets and Ideas

Last post 08-21-2008, 12:39 PM by RosannaLyn. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-21-2008, 12:39 PM 86678

Free Downloadable Student Activity Sheets and Ideas

As a classroom teacher, I liked to integrate children’s literature with Math, Science, Social Studies, Art, and Language Arts. Every time that I wrote an activity sheet for a book, I always felt like I was reinventing the wheel. Then, I had the opportunity to write eight social studies textbooks for a major book publisher. I included enhancement and enrichment activities that used literature. I included ways to use literature in my workshops and the feedback was positive. Recently, my first children’s book was published, Tofu Ling, with Raisykinder Publishing. I and the illustrator, also a teacher, wrote activities to enrich and enhance the story and the publisher printed them at the end of the story. Also, at the Raisykinder Publishing website we created activity sheets that can be uploaded, saved, and printed for free in the pdf format to coordinate with each of our books. I was hoping that I could get some feedback on what teachers thought of the activities, the concept of putting activities at the back of the book as well as free downloadable activities on the website. The website is under Raisykinder Publishing – if you can’t find it let me know. www.RaisykinderPublishing.com Thank you

Rosanna
View as RSS news feed in XML