TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Need Help With Project Please

Last post 05-19-2014, 12:02 PM by csntt30. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-19-2014, 12:02 PM 867020

Need Help With Project Please

I am respiratory therapy clinical instructor, and I was trying to create clinical simulation test for my students. I have no knowledge of coding/programming etc. and that is why I need help from ALL of you experts here (step by step instructions needed). Specifically what I need can be seen on nbrc.org, click on RRT, then click on Free CSE Practice Examination. Here is the direct link to site: https://prod1.lxr.com/webtest/Secure/login.aspx . I would need something like that maybe burned to a CD (which would self execute, or in web browser, or even if I need to pay for website hosting. Student log-in should be required to practice and also to have an option to take actual graded test (without being able to go back and change the answers). If anyone can help me and my students out we would gratly appreciate it. Thank you all for taking the time to read and reply to my post with ANY suggestions.

View as RSS news feed in XML