TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Preschool Experience

Last post 02-26-2015, 7:22 AM by jacobadom8. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-09-2013, 6:13 AM 772863

Preschool Experience

Hi , I wanna share my experience . Recently I have sent my child to Chennai'S Top Preschool Little Millennium and I have found that it's very interesting school. The school focuses on the overall - development of the child. My kid remains very happy in the school. 
    Refer Nursery School in Chennai
  •  07-01-2014, 3:56 AM 869161 in reply to 772863

Re: Preschool Experience

It was really great experience and I am happy for your kids.  Yeah many preschool provide best education and also arranging other entertainment activities for kids.
    Phoenix preschool
  •  09-16-2014, 2:08 AM 872011 in reply to 869161

The Special Education exam covers behavioral disorders and emotional issues for teacher who aspires to teach students with special cases. To pursue exam you have knowledge of factors to teach students with emotional disturbances and it would help you to answer all the questions well.
    test-insides.com
  •  02-26-2015, 7:22 AM 875904 in reply to 772863

My child studies at Montclare PreSchool in New York. It is a great preshool with amazing environment and an effective curriculum.
View as RSS news feed in XML