TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Course credits transfer in to an online university-is it possible?

Last post 09-21-2016, 6:18 AM by jooomeredith. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-12-2015, 10:35 AM 877692

Course credits transfer in to an online university-is it possible?

Hi, I wanted to ask that is there a possibility of transferring my course credits in to an online university that offers accredited degrees? Actually I am in my second last semester doing bachelors in field of Business management and in the process I found out a good job, at first it was going great but now as my job role is expanding more time is required that is the reason why I am now struggling to cope up with things simultaneously. This is the reason why I am now opting for online university to get my degree.

I have found out an online university offering various online degree programs and from this university many of my colleagues got life experience degrees in their fields, So can I transfer my course credits in to this online university or not? Any idea?

•  10-02-2015, 2:27 AM 880848 in reply to 877692

Re: Course credits transfer in to an online university-is it possible?

A prevalent resume will push the contracting official or immense chief to get up and go toward a meeting. Well known resume by best resume writing service gives a smart from the get-go read so it is principal to go on the most isolating information first. Odious resume or no resume will keep you from paying little respect to finding the opportunity to meet. Your resume relates to you when you are not there to talk yourself. Accurately when these people get your resume, they have to know how you will help them with dealing with their business issues.
  •  09-21-2016, 6:18 AM 899756 in reply to 877692

Re: Course credits transfer in to an online university-is it possible?

I don't believe in high quality of this education. Visit http://www.grabmyessay.com/buy-research-paper to find out how to get the best knowledge.
View as RSS news feed in XML