TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Professional Development

Last post 04-14-2017, 2:47 AM by celineisai. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-29-2015, 11:14 AM 878016

Professional Development

Hi all!

Now that it's almost time for summer break I'm thinking about how to develop myself professionally during the down time. Does anyone know of online tools that I can use for professional development?
  •  07-02-2015, 2:28 AM 878722 in reply to 878016

Re: Professional Development

I also think same, professional development is necessary to learn more ethics about professional life.. 
    Click Clark Kent Superman Smallville Jacket 
  •  02-18-2016, 6:30 AM 894120 in reply to 878016

It's really great to see a question like these being asked here. May be it's because of my personal connection to getting career development ideas from a veteran. I do work for a Kochi airport taxi service providing firm, thanks to valuable suggestions shared by the experienced career developer in my early stages of job hunting.  Many career help services are out there online and from one of them you can meet veterans to get their help on how to focus on your dream career and be successful. The first thing to have is understand the career prospective you must own and then to research on how it can be improved. I hope you can talk on of career counselling experts and get it right straight away.
  •  03-17-2016, 1:26 AM 895034 in reply to 878016

Your desire is good. You can approach an expert to get good suggestions. We are decided to conduct a skill development program with the support of best dissertation writing service. To encourage and motivate participants and improve their professional skills are out main objective. Leadership quality, ability to organize and communication skill etc are the things that you have to develop to become a good professional. 
    Best dissertation writing service
  •  04-23-2016, 6:00 AM 896207 in reply to 878016

Great ! One way to develop your professional expertise will be to learn the technique of online teaching. It is easy and convenient. You can take it up as part time work and gradually become a full time teacher . Of late, online teaching is being used more and more because teaching in a modern virtual classroom set up like the one offered by WizIQ .com is as good as face to face teaching. I can only count the advantages. No commuting, flexible time and repeated viewing of the same class helping in revision work. Trust me it is enjoyable and not too difficult to pursue.

Kajal Sengupta, Online Physics Teacher.
  •  05-24-2016, 7:15 AM 898044 in reply to 894120

Professional development is learning to earn or maintain professional credentials such as academic degrees to formal coursework, conferences and informal learning opportunities situated in practice. It has been described as intensive and collaborative, ideally incorporating an evaluative stage.
    pass4sure JN0-102
  •  04-14-2017, 2:47 AM 903166 in reply to 878016

Procedure of enhancing and expanding abilities of staff through access to instruction and preparing openings in the work environment, through outside association, or through watching others play out the occupation. new business video production company. Proficient advancement fabricates and keeps up assurance of staff individuals, and is thought to pull in higher quality staff to an association. Additionally called staff advancement.

View as RSS news feed in XML