TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Teaching through games and activities

Last post 08-03-2015, 5:57 AM by bianka2040. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-18-2015, 6:30 AM 875702

Teaching through games and activities

I am a new preschool teacher. Since, i was new i was really confused on how to teach kids easily. But then, i used a preschool resource bforball site for teaching. It has many fun games and activities for kids. It was very helpful for me to reach my preschoolers.
  •  02-26-2015, 7:29 AM 875905 in reply to 875702

Re: Teaching through games and activities

In order for you to great new ideas in how to deal with preschoolers, I'd suggest you to take a look at top preschools such as Montclare in New York. These schools offer new and innovative ways to make preschool teaching fun and effective.
  •  03-03-2015, 6:20 AM 876034 in reply to 875702

p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; direction: ltr; line-height: 120%; text-align: left; widows: 2; orphans: 2; }a:link { color: rgb(5, 99, 193); }

If you are looking for a preschool for your toddler, then no need to look beyond Montclare preschool. With its highly structured development driven curriculum, Montclare preschool should be your number one choice.

•  08-03-2015, 5:57 AM 879360 in reply to 875702

In play schools teaching should be through games and activities, children will enjoy and have fun while learning. They never take a leave, if the schools have many interesting and educating games. For teaching maths, use of abacus plays a vital role to teach them very easily.

Pre primary school franchise

View as RSS news feed in XML