TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

I want to improve my presentation and communication skills

Last post 11-23-2018, 6:57 AM by Enge1945. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-10-2016, 7:05 PM 898297

I want to improve my presentation and communication skills

I want to improve my presentation and communication skills so can close more deals. I am working in the business development executive and I am lacking communication and negotiation skills. Can anyone advise me any training course available on this site to improve my presentation and communication skills? It will be great help.
  •  11-23-2018, 6:57 AM 910868 in reply to 898297

Re: I want to improve my presentation and communication skills

It’s a great aim! I wish you success in this. I’m an introvert and communication with people maybe complicated for me, I can feel shy and uncomfortable and scared that I say or do something stupid. I have always tried to learn more about overcoming my weaknesses. It helped me a lot to practise my presentation skills in front of my family. Those people know me a lot, so I didn’t feel embarrassed because of fact I may say something wrong. Soon I developed confidence in talking and afterwards I could perform in front of not familiar audience. 

View as RSS news feed in XML