TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

An Article about Dissertation!

Last post 06-18-2016, 4:44 AM by AbdulAzim. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-08-2010, 9:57 AM 344076

An Article about Dissertation!

I have just started writing this article without planning what to write and how to proceed. The only thing that came in my mind with respect to the subject was "Dissertation". Since I have been assigned a Marketing Dissertation as a final judgment before the approval of my MBA degree.

Well writing a dissertation is all about picking a pen and a register on your table thinking when to sleep.. lolzz.. That's what I have experienced so far. After a long tiring day of Job, I plan to start writing my dissertation at night but just after 10-15 minutes of unsuccessful writing, I feel like going for a successful sleep. It has been 19 days, I have just been able to accumulate research resources for my dissertation. The topic has successfully been approved. But still stuck in introducing ideas to write a dissertation introduction.

This article has been written in a frustration of unsuccessful dissertation writing yet. After I hope I will make a blast with the spreading the ink of my pen all over my writing pad. :)

That's so much junk, I have writtin so far..

Hope you dislike it ~ :)
  •  05-24-2016, 3:20 AM 898039 in reply to 344076

Re: An Article about Dissertation!

The dissertation is really a tensed work for getting the MBA or Ph.D. degree. No doubt the purpose of the Dissertation writing is for the judgment and polishes the skills of the students with respect to the professional life. Indeed, students are getting dissertation writing help for a long time without any hesitation.   

•  06-13-2016, 3:48 AM 898326 in reply to 344076

Thanks, Ashley Dupre for your contribution regarding Dissertation paper writing. No doubt and it is the reality that Dissertation writing having professional taste ,it is a difficult task for the university students.  Hopefully , Student will get advantage from your informative article.while On another hand, many students are still asking for someone to write their dissertation on time .
  •  06-18-2016, 4:44 AM 898402 in reply to 344076

Really sad to here this and unfortunately you made a mistake of starting it without any proper plan and preparation. Dissertation writing is not an easy task. It takes time and effort. When i was going through this i got help from dissertation help and they did complete justice. Give them a try
View as RSS news feed in XML