TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Students under pressure behaving badly

Last post 06-15-2017, 2:49 AM by itsalina. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-18-2017, 1:05 AM 902117

Students under pressure behaving badly

Hello Guys,

I work in a high school with many ESL students, and while they do not curse, some of the students do not follow other classroom rules like no cell phones, speak in English, don't play computer games during classes. In addition, some students just resent having to work hard just to communicate in a new language, and I think they take out their frustration on the teachers sometimes. In addition, I am a College Advisor, and when I had to dash the hopes of some students based on their cumulative GPAs that they wouldn't be going to the most prestigious American colleges, I think too that I gained the ire of several students who disliked me as the bearer of bad news. Again, college admissions fills some of them with anxiety and nerves so they lash out in their anxious states at anyone who suggests things may be harder than they expect or they have more work to do than they expect. I don't think high school students are rational or mature enough to handle some of the stresses they face, so the result is that they displace their frustrations onto their teachers.

About Me:
    I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
    You can check Animated sales video Examples one of my work.
  •  04-28-2017, 7:08 AM 903463 in reply to 902117

Re: Students under pressure behaving badly

Truth be told, the abilities, self-information, and self-assurance regularly accomplished by guardians required with might make them significantly more profitable representatives assignment help uk. Additionally, they might be all the more faithful and submitted in view of their manager's understanding state of mind.
  •  05-23-2017, 1:41 AM 903880 in reply to 903463

reality be informed, the skills, self-statistics, and self-assurance frequently carried out via guardians required with would possibly lead them to drastically more worthwhile representatives challenge academic coursework service, they might be all of the extra faithful and submitted in view in their supervisor's understanding state of thoughts.
  •  05-31-2017, 3:40 AM 904019 in reply to 903880

Self-assurance regularly carried out by means of guardians necessary with would possibly lead them to drastically more useful representatives confront Assignment Writing Service UK – Ready Assignment, they might be all of the extra authentic and submit in view in their supervisor thoughtful condition of judgment.
  •  06-15-2017, 2:49 AM 904154 in reply to 903463

College Homework Help said the "push down" of formalized learning for kids under six and the "taking and trashing of play for youngsters matured four to six" was fuelling a training emergency in youthful ones.
View as RSS news feed in XML