TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Use of Personal Teacher Cellphones

Last post 08-16-2017, 2:47 AM by askassignmenthelp. 9 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-21-2017, 9:09 PM 902187

I'm curious about what the teacher cellphone policy is in other schools. We are made to use our personal cellphones in our classrooms. Our administrator uses Group Me to communicate with teachers throughout the day regarding anything and everything. During safety drills we're expected to grab our phones to text the administrator about students unaccounted for or any extra students we might have grabbed along the way (which I think this is not a bad thing). I find myself feeling like I've done something wrong when I miss news that was texted through the day because I was trying to teach or help my students! Are there any other schools out there that gets away with requiring teachers to use their personal phones for school business? 
  •  03-15-2017, 7:16 AM 902575 in reply to 902187

Re: Use of Personal Teacher Cellphones

Many schools are provding the cell phones for the teachers in the school timings. Some paperwriting companies have also appreciated those schools and their management. I think this is an amazing idea and hope the student get every important lesson in the best way.
  •  04-12-2017, 3:40 AM 903130 in reply to 902575

Many schools are provding the cellular phones for the academics in the school timings. some buy dissertation service agencies have additionally favored those schools and their control. I think this is an top notch idea and hope the student get each essential lesson within the nice manner.
  •  05-11-2017, 2:05 PM 903674 in reply to 903130

But I not agreed with you I think schools teachers not provide any cellphones to the students because in this way they not focus on education. custom essay writing agencies provide best services for students in return of cellphones.Second, nice manners always in student nature this is not build by any type of these things.
  •  05-24-2017, 4:29 AM 903910 in reply to 902187

All forums and fields of the success for the individuals have been ensured with thick change. Own the role of the dissertation writing service reviews has been implemented and turned for the likewise success of the individuals in life.
  •  06-08-2017, 11:36 PM 904091 in reply to 902187

Many schools allows using cellular phones in the school timings. But in my opinion this is totally wrong. I think schools teachers not provide any cellphones to the students because in this way they not focus on education. Students got stuck in their dissertation help just because of these stupid cellular phones.

•  06-21-2017, 6:12 AM 904239 in reply to 904091

Ya. I agree. Giving cell phones to students should restricted.  It will be a very bad idea of teaching them with cell phones.
    http://www.chennaipublicschool.com/
  •  08-11-2017, 1:18 AM 904894 in reply to 902187

We are equipped with the fundamental knowledge and skills to complete the most complicated academic assignment within the given deadline. Our every correspondence will reflect our commitment and dedication towards making your goals accessible with ease. Do not stress and leave your academics struggle to Writers Help UK and get your work done right away.

writing help

•  08-15-2017, 1:35 AM 904962 in reply to 904894

Presently, one range that we are attempting to enhance is spelling scores. Any recommendations of fun approaches? He's an exceptionally dynamic kid who couldn't care less much for school . 
    Essay Help
  •  08-16-2017, 2:47 AM 904990 in reply to 902187

Most of the Schools and Colleges are favoring cellular communication between teachers so that they can ask each other for any help. Teachers in School help their students with urgent assignment help topics so that students can learn all the concepts easily.

Thanks and Regards

Laura Parker

Email: support@askassignmenthelp.com

Whats App: +44 744 802 7841
View as RSS news feed in XML