TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Technology in Special Education

Last post 12-10-2018, 10:34 PM by camike. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-29-2017, 1:08 PM 903993

Technology in Special Education

I am currently working on my MA degree in Early Childhood and Special Education. In one of my courses, we have to collect survey data from teachers about technology in special education classrooms. If anyone could please complete the short 10 question survey, I would truly appreciate it. Here is the address: https://goo.gl/forms/YEk05I11T81T9GQp1

This link will be open until June 1, 2017
  •  06-07-2018, 2:20 AM 908915 in reply to 903993

Re: Technology in Special Education

The students of higher school should be educated about the sport they are playing. Mostly in educational institutions students aren't thought several important things. I guess students should consult at online universities for Online ADM-201 braindumps Degree in whatever thing they are having experience in. This will give them a lot of support related to their career.
  •  12-10-2018, 10:34 PM 911016 in reply to 908915

Re: Technology in Special Education

Your information is very detailed and useful to me, thank you for sharing. I hope you will always be up to date.
View as RSS news feed in XML