TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Plan Your Career After 10th

Last post 04-26-2018, 7:00 AM by WinnieC76. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-06-2017, 1:22 AM 905876

Plan Your Career After 10th

After Matriculation there are various options are available for the students.

following options are available:

1. Science Stream with Mathematics/Biology/Bio-math 

2. Commerce Stream

3. Arts or humanities Stream

other opportunity are also available if any student want to the job

options are

Indian Army-once matriculation is completed , student can join in Indian Army to the posts of soldiers in technical trade through written exams like Indian Army Soldier clerks Examination, Indian Army Soldier General Examination, Indian Army soldier technical Examination, Indian Army Soldier Nursing Assistants Examination etc.

Indian Navy- after matriculation student can join navy also.

Police Force- after matriculation student can join police force also On the basis of written test and physical test, one can join as constable (tradesmen) in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).

Staff Selection Commission (SSC)-With further reading student can prepare SSC examination also

All The Best

SIRT Bhopal

•  01-02-2018, 9:18 AM 906593 in reply to 905876

Re: Plan Your Career After 10th

I've additional time for listening since my sister advised my the resource: resume writers reviews: the very best association for writing student's work. They always follow my instructions and finished the job promptly. Irrrve never regret my choice!
  •  01-11-2018, 3:21 AM 906728 in reply to 906593

I am so amazed to see this discussion form where several users also share their views and thoughts. I appreciate them and really delighted so much to be here and to read this awesome post.  slither io

•  04-16-2018, 1:13 PM 908105 in reply to 906728

This article is written with proper dedication of suitable words that actually enhanced the structure of the whole article. Thus I found this article very much informational with dissertation service review and I had a great fun reading it all. So thanks for sharing it because “Techno - Kekko” is very impressive article.
  •  04-23-2018, 3:43 AM 908208 in reply to 908105

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. 192.168.0.1

run 3 cool math free, do router login
  •  04-24-2018, 8:38 AM 908229 in reply to 905876

I find this topic very useful, thanks for creating it 192.168.1.1
  •  04-26-2018, 7:00 AM 908262 in reply to 908229

It's nice to share valuable info about college and career planning here. I have recently read from Test Prep Toolkit about a smart, fun and efficient tool. It's a college and career planning app created by ACT, Inc. called the ACT Profile. Students can utilize the program to coordinate their skills, aptitude and talents with suitable majors in college and future careers. It's free to use and can be maintained for a lifetime. It's one of the endeavors designed by the ACT body to help high school students make viable choices for their college education and future careers. Through the app, students, teachers, counselors, parents and potential employers can communicate so that they can help and guide each other and work out solutions about who-needs-who.
View as RSS news feed in XML