TeacherLingo.com is an educational community where teachers share their worksheets, lesson plans, printables and other original teaching resources.

Teaching Resources created and sold by real teachers.

Login to TeacherLingo.com        Create Account on TeacherLingo.com
Visitors are welcome to view but to post you will need to register first. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Please remember to follow our Terms of Use.

Need help from an elementary 3rd or 4th grade teacher (will pay)

Last post 12-19-2017, 7:22 AM by orrokino. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-10-2017, 5:42 PM 905975

Need help from an elementary 3rd or 4th grade teacher (will pay)

Need an elementary teacher (Grades 3-4) to briefly describe how they applied certain teaching practices throughout their school day. You will need to list examples of how you applied the following practices in the classroom: 
    *General Effective Teaching Practices
    * Classroom Management
    * Academic Language, Metacognition, and Communication
    * Instructional Planning and Presentation
    * Educational Assessment
    * Diversity, Inclusion, and Exceptional Learners

I will need at least 3 brief explanations using examples to demonstrate how you applied each of the above categories in the classroom. The examples will need to state in which subject the teaching practice was applied (will need to list at least 2 examples per subject  i.e. Math, Science, etc.). This will be recorded for a total of 10 days. The pay will be a total of $175. Please send me a private message if you are interested. 
  •  11-15-2017, 1:29 PM 906043 in reply to 905975

BlackMen

Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it. learn english language in hk
  •  12-18-2017, 8:41 AM 906377 in reply to 905975

Re: Need help from an elementary 3rd or 4th grade teacher (will pay)

We all know that India consider one of the biggest countries in the world in case of populations that's why people face education problems here.The writemyessayonline.com review teaching many students in India so they do more for country.
  •  12-19-2017, 7:22 AM 906394 in reply to 905975

If you need the help for the fourth

If you need the help for the fourth grade teachers, then this is the link for the special teacher forum. You can get the practices of the effective teaching and with rush my essay you can find, the better classroom management and learn the best time for communication.
View as RSS news feed in XML